Monday, August 20, 2007

end of the day thoughts:

* worshiping God is one of the easiest things ive ever done. and the most fulfilling. so why don't i do it constantly?

* i need to support raise to support my body shop slash scrapbooking habit.

* i cant wait to go home on friday!! wahoo!!

* i need to read my Bible more...i cant even remember how long its been since ive really dug into the word.

*coffee with a good friend (OR... a good book) is something i need to do more often.

* i wonder when i will get a chance to heal somebody.

* i wish karisse woul get home sooner so we can start greys again.

2 comments:

Karisse said...

Well, I came home...and we stayed up LATE! (and it was fabulous!)

Drew said...

Ok so its been like 11 days and nothing new? Oh well what can I say I don't think I have even put anything on mine. Oh well, really just wanted to say hi...
~Drew