Sunday, November 4, 2007

the body shop at home



soooo...im a consultant for the body shop! well, alia, karisse and i are sort of a three in one deal...



and i looooove it! i love everything about the body shop! the products are the best quality that i've ever found, and everything is water-based instead of oil, which is my favorite part.
the values of the company also drew me in, and secured me as a fan for life...



here are some of my favorite products:

the aloe skin care regimen...



the satsuma (yummy!) body wash...



the vanilla spice fragrance oil...it smells like christmas!!


and i cant forget the entire peppermint foot care line...


the best of all, the body shop products are

so if you want to host a party, or you're ever in need on some fabulous products, most of what we sell is three dollars cheaper than in stores, you know who to call!

2 comments:

Karisse said...

Makes me wanna buy some. Will you be my consultant? :)

Drew said...

I find it totally hilarious that you can put out a whole blog about skin care products, I love it. Hey a girl just walked into starbucks with the little mermaid tatooed on her shoulder, made me think of you...
~Drew