Tuesday, November 27, 2007

the obsession of universal proportions...alien sized-ones too.

ok so im at the tail end of watching on dvd the tv show roswell. i never saw it while it aired, but my amazing roommates cornered me and forced me to watch the very first episode. after that, i was completely hooked. as in, in over my head, cant breathe, physically feel the intensity the fake characters go through, all i can think about when im not watching it obsessed. i am hopeless. completely, ridiculously, insanely in obsession over this show.
if you havent heard of this show before this blog, heres a recap:
Roswell is about teenage alien/human hybrids living in Roswell, New Mexico who attempted to survive as humans and hide their alien sides, while trying to learn more about their alien powers, as well as figuring out how to get home. Roswell intertwined romance and science fiction that always kept you guessing.
this teenage angst-ridden, passion filled, episode-turning, mind-blowing show is filled with the most chemistry i have ever seen in my life.
its pathetic, actually, how genuinely crazy over this show i am, but what can i say? i wish an alien/human hyprid named max evans came down from planet andar and swept me off my feet by giving me visions when he kisses me.
or if michael guerin came down and showed up at my window one rain-soaked evening, needing nothing but a shoulder to cry on, that would be okay too.
or if kyle...or alex...
as long as that alien homewrecking whore tess never shows up in my false reality, im ready to step into tv land and live ever after in a world filled with alien kisses, healing touches, and lots of road trips.

1 comment:

Karisse said...

You're Welcome.


And that was beautiful. I'm glad that I am no longer alone. :)