Friday, September 26, 2008

All Things Youth

I noticed that I have been talking a bit about the youth ministry, how about some visual aids to go along that theme? I'm pretty sure I will be blogging a lot more about the ministry, and/or the students, and what God is doing, so I hope you enjoy...




Youth Group...we had to play an intense memory game...our team won!



Balloon-blowing...NOT my favorite...but still fun! We won that one too!


Paul speaking during Sunday night Youth Group, getting ready for worship.



The High School Leadership Retreat at Mount Hermon, wahoo!



The High School Mission Trip to Vancouver, Canada.By far our favorite past-time!



Courtney (also a leader), Holly, Me, and Brent during our servant Evangelism day. There is an older blog about teh trip that goes into detail about this day.




Our small group! Very small, hehe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you continue to blog about Youth Ministry because we are missing this ministry throughout many churches and we can only pray that the future leaders of the church are ministered to and continue in thier faith. I speak to this myself as well at
http://evangelizetheyouth.com/