Wednesday, June 11, 2008

life back at the base: low, quiet, and most welcome. this summer will find me hiding out in the office, away from the desert heat. its been two weeks since ive returned to the states, but it feels like two months. its been surprisingly hard to readjust to life here, which i was not expecting. a lot of things just seem so unnecessary and wasteful to me, but all i can do is find my own balance of whats okay for me. the biggest difference? gas prices! when i left it was just under three dollars...now its way over four! in ten weeks! im not driving anymore. i refuse. tonight my roommates and i had a quiet night at home, eating dinner and watching tv, we watched celebrity circus, and i hate to admit it, but i kind of like it! the company was better :)
so this is pretty much a waste of a blog, and ive had nothing interesting lately, i apologize for that, i promise, i will get my head on straight and start writing something worth reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Each and every word you write is worth reading...don't stop :)

Sending all my love your way...