Tuesday, June 3, 2008

moving on.

a sigh of relief. breathing easier. whew.
ive been home a few days now, and its been wonderful being amongst family, letting them take care of me and make decisions for me, take the lead in all and let me sit back and ride along. he last three months were way too full of decisions, now im enjoying not having to be quite so responsible. God has really met me and carried me through the heart/gut-wrenching process of saying goodbye, and letting go of the last five months. he has helped me to really get to a place where im not on the verge of tears or screaming really quickly, and i am so grateful! im getting ready for the next phase, summer, and im looking forward to being with my roommates, hiding out in our house from all the heat, a slower pace for the next couple months. i have no idea what the next season of life has to offer me, i have no idea where i will be, or what i will be doing, but i do know that it is only with God that i want to do it! everything else just isn't enough, nothing is as satisfying or fulfilling as being in the will of God, nothing is as fun or exciting, how could i try to do anything else? i don't want to! ive never found the peace, love, and fulfillment of life in anything other than God, and what an exciting and thrilling life!
:)

No comments: